Devastate (Deliver, #4)Devastate by Pam Godwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was fantastic. This author delivers quality books every single time and is one of my go-to\one-click authors....
That being said, if you are new to this series, it is DARK and messed up. Unicorns and rainbows it is not... or maybe the tortured, broken kind :-)
I had been curious about Tate for a while, and was wondering who would be his love interest since he spent the past books pinning for someone he clearly couldn't have... So he goes in search of his best friend's missing sister - Lucia. I wont reveal too much of the plot or story here,because I believe it is best read and experienced, but holy cow, Lucia had a hard life and you can't help but see how strong and resilient she is....
"The price of love is devastation."
Tate's devotion to Lucia and her love for him was really what done through in this book. They each risked everything for each other and were willing to give up their freedom and their lives for each other. These two were true soulmates, who found each other in the depth of hell, and clawed their own path to happiness.
I also loved the secondary characters in this series... This can be read as a standalone but it's probably best to read the other books in this series for full enjoyment!! I LOVED Van and Tate's interactions/relations in this book. They really melted my heart!
Saying I loved this book is an understatement!! I would highly recommend it!

**ARC generously provided by the author.**
Reviewed at https://lynee-reads.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog