Lennon Reborn (Preload, #4)Lennon Reborn by Scarlett Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I could give this book more than 5 stars I would. It was undoubtedly the best one of this series, and I might have gotten A little teary eyed when I realized that it was coming to an end. But what an end!! Lennon was my favorite preload boy. He was such an interesting character and with such a complicated history and demeanor. Georgia was his perfect match and was one of my favorite heroines of all time. She was so strong-willed and was a force of nature who could easily match Lennon’s stubbornness and attitude.
I won’t give away the fabulous plot in this review, but this story was fabulous! I feel like the author just perfectly wrapped up the Preload Boys’ story and as sad as I am for it to end, I can’t think of a more perfect and satisfyingnote to end all the characters’ stories on. I’d recommend this book and the whole series- definitely a must read!!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog