Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)Collision Point by Lora Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is the first thing in the series but a spin off from the Elite Ops series by the same author. A lot of characters reappear from this series so it definitely helps to be familiar with it. I wasn’t, so it took a little more concentration to get into the new universe the author created.
This a a fascinating romance/erotica book. There are definitely a lot of “sexy times” between Amara and Riordan Malone and their chemistry is off the chart. After all, they are soulmates. The book starts with Amara being abducted and rescued by Riordan, her lover, only to find out that she forgot about him altogether later and doesn’t remember any of their time together. The plot was action filled and kept me at the edge of my seat. Also, the soulmate concept in that book is very interesting: “...the vow all Malone men give when they find their way to that one true love. The in whose soul will cling to theirs.”
I’d highly recommend this book and am looking forward to read the next story!!
**Review copy provided by netgalley **

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog